The Better Skirt is just that – infinitely better. This prim and proper pencil skirt is luxuriously soft, with seaming that celebrates your curves. Made from our favorite recycled cupro, it has enough stretch to hold you in while allowing full movement. The high-compression waistband features KADA’s signature floating seam, a gorgeous design detail that sets this piece apart.
- Made in the USA of imported Portuguese materials
- Soft-as-butter cupro finish
- Slim fit with princess seams at front and back panels
- High-waisted with a tapered, body-con shape
- Bonding detail at the hem to keep it super clean
- Signature Invisible floating seam waistband
Do you believe in magic? We sure do. We fell under the spell of this Magic fabric at first touch. Silky soft and substantial, its graceful stretch gives freedom of movement, with full coverage. The optical illusion doesn’t end there - like your most treasured item of clothing, washed and worn a million times, Magic Fabric has a desaturated softness, yet a stunning depth of color in each of its hues.
- Composition: 46% Cupro / 26% Recycled Polyamide / 12% Polyamide / 14% Elastane
- Care: Machine wash cold delicate cycle. Tumble dry low or dry clean.
"I love the versatility of this skirt. Add some heels and our classic infinity tee for a clean professional look, and then throw an oversized sweater on to seamlessly go from work to weekend!"
- Kassia Davis